Friday, May 23, 2014

19 - You'll never believe what they have in the Vending Machines

“You’ll never believe what they have in the vending machines. We found – ” Kyle’s two friends stop. They have just returned and see him hovering over a big bruiser and a crowd giving them a wide girth.
“What happened?” The one named Brent asks.
“I swear, we can’t take you anywhere. Always getting into a fight,” the one named René jokes. I wonder if he’s always so flippant.
“That big guy just came up out of nowhere and tried to choke the little guy, but he went all Bruce Lee on his tail and put him down but good.”
“I’ll bet the little guy was asking for it. No one just attacks another person without a reason. Probably stole from him, or cheated him, or made a pass at his wife or something.”
“I can assure you, the little guy did not cheat or steal from anyone,” Brent says.
“Although I WOULD be surprised if he didn’t do something to provoke this attack,” René adds. “He has a track record of ticking off the wrong guys.”
I disappear into another car to plan my next test.




No comments:

Post a Comment