Tuesday, May 6, 2014

6 - A Mysterious Couple


Now that my job is finished, I can concentrate on the couple that has been following me for the past few days. They haven’t even tried to be discreet. They really must have no idea who they are dealing with, or they’re even more foolish that my agent reported. They get up and walk over to my table. Looks like Option B.
“Well played, my dear chap. Well played. We almost didn’t see you slip whatever it was you slipped onto the pizza, and we were watching you carefully waiting for you to do your deed.”
“Enjoy your small victory, because you won’t have long. I never leave loose ends, and you have both just become just that.”
“Now, now, my dear sir, there’s no call for that. We wish to engage your services. I am – ”
“Kim Sainsworth and his wife Becky Broodgewith-Sainsworth, owners of Eternal Eden Skin Care, Inc. I know who you are, and I know why you are here. My agent has already told you no. Approaching me in person won’t change the answer.”
“But this wandering interloper is the most dangerous and difficult prey ever. His head would be the crowning trophy of your collection.”





No comments:

Post a Comment