Thursday, May 22, 2014

18 - Scream!

The look on Derek’s face tells me he is even more surprised than I am. Derek put the weight of his entire body behind that punch, and Kyle blocked it like it was a love tap. He didn’t even flinch. What a psychological blow! And the cracking sound from Derek’s fist tells me the damage isn’t limited to his ego. Shock should compensate for the rest of the fight, which shouldn't be long.
I still can’t figure how he was able to take the force of that blow. Derek must have nearly a hundred pounds on him. That punch should have sent him flying thru the door. There is definitely more to him than I ever suspected. I’m glad I decided on these tests.
I see the Wandering Koala clench his fist crushing the bones in Derek’s hand even more – he may never use it again. He is able to somehow force Derek down to his knees before delivering two swift kicks to the stomach that end this fight. Someone had better find a body fluid kit.
My photographic memory captured every moment of the skirmish, but I wonder if I shouldn’t have supplemented it with a mechanical recording. Kyle is so much more than I ever suspected. The strength, the agility, the strategy – it’s almost beyond belief. I saw it with my own eyes, and I can still hardly believe it. I’d better hold off on the next test until I’ve had sufficient time to study this one. There was more to learn than expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment